Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Recent fun

   Sorry it has been so long since I posted a blog. Last week was a VERRY good week. I got to try 3 new bdsm things, all three were things I wanted to try for sometime. 1) I had tried this before, but was to fat, now that I have lost a lot of weight I was able to get into (and be locked in) my friends dog kennel!



















2) The next one came as quite a suprise, They decided to add a perdicument to the bondage( I had to eat a dogbowl full of cold chicken before I could get out!).

  I did upload them to some of my other ocounts. One of the things I really love about the video is that twice in it you can see that I am not just in a humilating position, but blushing! 3) I finaly made it to one of the local playpartys (havn't been to one in a wile) and a verry nice lady zapped my legs 4 times (2 each) with a stun gun, Sorry there is no pics of that. It took a couple of hours for me to catolog that one! Finaly I decided that the way to discribe it is, a violet wand over a play piecing, I have been told that now that I put it that way we need to set a scene with needles, a violet wand, and the stun gun to compare them. I am hopping that some good tight bondage can be added! Allso at the party I was able to talk with some friends I hadn't seen in a while, and was comfterble enogh with some of the people I hadn't meet before to talk with them, wich is unesual for me, so that was cool
 Inbetween the first 2 experiences and the 3rd, I was offered a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment